Ten things I did today (well, yesterday) online
Saw this over at Chrystie’s blog and thought it would be a nice, relaxing post to write. Some of these things I did at work, some at home.
- Ordered a Fuji Finepix digital camera for my library from B&H Photo Video.
- Did some online comparison shopping for webcams, headsets, and XD cards at buy.com, B&H, and Amazon (Amazon won out).
- Tried to figure out a way to place an Amazon order that is tax-exempt. (failed–you have to place the order then plead for a refund. stupid.)
- Poked around in the indexing for the Cambridge Collections Online literature books.
- Poked around on shmoop, a social website for literature students. Really wish they’d added the “c” I’m tempted to type every time. Also became a fan of Shmoop on Facebook.
- Added this week’s Article Discussion item to my delicious bookmarks.
- Looked for images of “coal tattoos” for an English graduate student. Came up empty-handed but have more leads.
- Read “Photography, and the Tolerance for Courageous Sucking,” a blog post by Merlin Mann and added Merlin as a flickr contact.
- Posted 5 tweets and several things to Friendfeed.
- Looked at several of Roy Tennant‘s photos of Hawaii on FreeLargePhotos.com.